- New command: trunk daemon startwill ensure the daemon is running in the background.
- The LSP client and background linting now cancel outstanding lint jobs when the files are updated.
- Linters can now specify that they only run on specific platforms.
- Linters can now define configuration options specific to a platform.
- Clients now use a lock when connecting to the daemon to prevent race conditions when both attempt to upgrade to a newer version simultaneously.
- Environment variables are now mixed into the cache key for a lint run.
- Don't prompt to upgrade the launcher when -y is passed.