- The LSP server can now be configured to run fewer linters in the background.
- Stopped hiding the --cache flag from --help.
- Added validation to the lint ignore configuration to ensure both files and linters are specified.
- Ensured that trunk check --sample=N will give a good error message in the case when the configuration has errors.
- Trunk will no longer run uncacheable linters in the background.
- Added extra logic to ensure we never cache a linter run when files have been modified.
- Fixed a bug in the LSP Server that could lead to a corrupted buffer when the editor submits multiple changes in a single edit notification.
- Trunk running in GitHub Actions will no longer result in extra newlines in the log.