- Introduce the ability to pin a specific version of a linter, tool, or runtime in Trunk. Append a !to its version to prevent updates via trunk upgrade.
- Added support for plugins in prettier versions >=3.0.0.
- Replaced run_linter_fromwithrun_fromin linter definitions (see docs).
- Trunk will no longer suggest upgrades that are enabled in a plugin.
- Resolved an issue where trunk upgrade sometimes failed to display upgrade summaries.
- Updated compile_commands.jsonparsing with support for the arguments key.
- Fix a rare crash in the pre-commithook when pressing the spacebar to skip checks.
- Do a better job of discarding issues in files outside the workspace.
- The LSP Sever does a better job clearing stale diagnostics.
- Better crash reporting on macOS.
- Better error messages when failing to resolve DNS entries.
- Fixed a bug where trunk would reinstall tools on each upgrade.
- Many Windows bug fixes.